Privacy Statement JahaeRaymakers
JahaeRaymakers respects your privacy and values the right to privacy. We also strive to protect the personal data we collect and use in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and more specifically with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its relevant national implementing legislation. In this Privacy Statement we will elaborate on whose personal data we collect, what personal data we collect, how we collect personal data, for what purposes we use personal data and to whom personal data is disclosed by us. Further, this Privacy Statement includes important information regarding your rights with respect to the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we encourage you to read this Privacy Statement very carefully.
Processing responsibility and communication
JahaeRaymakers processes personal data in order to be able to offer services, to improve services and to be able to communicate personally with you as a data subject. You can also register for receiving a newsletter or other forms of communication from JahaeRaymakers.
Purposes and legal basis for the processing of personal data
JahaeRaymakers may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our legal services;
- To collect the expenses;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For marketing and business development activities;
- To handle your job application.
What personal data does JahaeRaymakers process?
JahaeRaymakers processes personal data that you have provided to us, personal data generated during your visit to our website and while reading newsletters, and personal data we have derived from other sources.
Provided to JahaeRaymakers by you:
- Contact details and other personal data that are necessary for handling your case;
- Personal data you provide to JahaeRaymakers in the context of events, seminars, meetings and newsletters for which you have registered.
Personal data received via our website:
- Data concerning your visit to our website;
- Data concerning the device you used to visit our website, for example your IP address;
- Your surfing behaviour and interests.
Personal data received from other sources:
- Personal data received from public online sources such as company websites and social media platforms such as LinkedIn;
- Personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce or the Land Registry;
- Other personal data relating to you that we obtained in handling cases via (inter alia) clients and counterparties.
Grounds to process personal data
JahaeRaymakers will process your personal data using one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Compliance with a legal obligation;
- Performance of a contract;
- Your consent;
- Legitimate interest;
Sharing data with third parties
In certain cases it may be necessary for JahaeRaymakers to give third parties access to personal data. A non-exhaustive overview is provided below:
- Third parties that are relevant to the legal services we provide, such as counterparties, local lawyers, courts, regulatory authorities and government institutions;
- Third parties, such as regulators and other organisations, in order to comply with our statutory obligations;
- External suppliers in connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, such as ICT-suppliers, suppliers of communication services or other suppliers to whom we outsource certain support services.
The transfer of your personal data to the abovementioned third parties will only take place for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Statement.
Third parties to whom we provide your personal data may themselves be responsible for complying with privacy legislation. JahaeRaymakers is neither responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by these third parties. To the extent that a third party processes your personal data as a Processor of JahaeRaymakers and therefore acts at the request and on the instructions of JahaeRaymakers, JahaeRaymakers concludes a processing agreement with such third party which meets the requirements set out in the regulation.
Data protection and security
JahaeRaymakers attaches great importance to the security and protection of your personal data and, taking into account the state of the art, ensures appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a security level that is geared to the risk. In the event that JahaeRaymakers uses services from third parties, such as an IT supplier, JahaeRaymakers will, in the framework of the protection of personal data in a processor agreement, establish agreements about adequate security measures.
JahaeRaymakers will not store your personal data any longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes state in this Privacy Statement or to comply with the relevant laws regulation.
You have the right to ask JahaeRaymakers to correct, supplement, delete or block your personal data if it is incomplete, incorrect or is being processed in contravention of any statutory provision. You also have the right to request JahaeRaymakers to inform you of any personal data it holds relating to you. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time and at no cost via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. JahaeRaymakers will discontinue the processing if it is required by law to do so. JahaeRaymakers will continue with the processing if there are justified imperative grounds to do so that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or that are related to bringing, exercising or substantiating a legal action.
Use of social media
You will find a number of links to other websites on this website. Although we have selected these websites with care, we are not responsible for processing of your personal data via these websites.
The use of such websites is covered exclusively by the terms and conditions (including the privacy statement) of the social media websites. JahaeRaymakers is not responsible for the data processing or privacy policies on such social media websites and JahaeRaymakers’ User Terms & Conditions and this Privacy Statement do not apply to the use of such websites either.
Statistics and cookies
We may use these tools to trace information on our systems and to identify certain categories of users on the basis of items such as IP address, domain, browser type and pages visited. This information is passed on to our webmasters, who use it to analyse the number of visitors to the various parts of the website and to guarantee that our website acts as a useful and effective source of information.
You can always change your cookie settings by clicking on “Customize your cookie settings” above.
If you need further information or have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us in writing via: email@example.com.
This Privacy Statement was last update on 24 July 2018 an may be changed over time.